Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Velvet Goldmine

After the completely terrible English lit retake I decided to reward myself with a browse round the remaining Topshop sale. I had already got my eye on this dress and when I saw that it had been reduced to £20 I had to have it. This post marks a first of a few things: my first item of velvet clothing, the first time I've taken pictures of clothes specifically for my blog (scary) and the first time I've frolicked in the snow without at least 3 layers on. I apologize for the mess.
Dress: Topshop £20
Leggings: Miss Selfridge £10
Creepers: Amazon £25






















 I'd like to thank my little sister for taking the photographs in the freezing cold whilst I barked commands at her. She wants to be a photographer when she grows up, what do you think of her photos?





2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful and should post more of your outfits on your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete