Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Explore My Bag

 I've seen a couple of these 'what's in my bag' posts and I find them rather intriguing so I thought I'd let you take a peek inside my Accessorize bag.
Bag - this was a Christmas present a few years ago and I really ought to use it more, I love the details imprinted on the bag and the charm at the side.
Chewing gum - this particular pack has come all the way from Estonia as a gift from my half Russian friend.
Sunglasses - I like to have a pair of sunglasses with me at all times, even winter. If you would like to see my sunglasses collection then click here
Purse - how cute is this bear?! It was a Christmas present from my friend Zara, she knows I love fluffy things and bears.
iPod Classic - an absolute essential. At the moment it's been playing a lot of Django Django and Peace.
Hand Cream - I always seem to have dry hands, especially in this cold weather. This is vanilla scented from Boots.
Phone - my HTC Wildfire S is small like me and I named it Sirius Black.
Pen - I find having a pen with me usually comes in handy, I want to become a journalist and they should always be prepared.
Lip balm - I have at least 4 pots of lip balm on the go, my favourite being passionfruit flavour from the Body Shop.
What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment