Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Clothing Crisis

Ok, crisis is a bit of an exaggeration but I can't decide what to wear to my Staffordshire uni interview tomorrow (if the interviewer is reading this then I'm a good student, promise). On the letter the dress code says smart and smart is something that I'm not very good at. I've  struggled to put an interview look together and I'm still uncertain so any feedback would be useful! Would you about able to comment outfit 1 or 2 to help me decide? If not tweet me a number at @evehewitt. Obviously I wouldn't wear the starry leggings (which are great) to the interview, I'm just lazy. Please note the props in outfit two.
Outfit 1                                                                                                                Outfit 2









4 comments:

  1. I'm not used to dressing smart for interviews as I go to London College of Fashion! But I think outfit 1 is smarter, maybe with black tights and some cute heels.

    HANNAH †
    [londonroseblog.com]

    ReplyDelete