Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Keep Calm and Drink Tea

Yes, I did see the title of this blog post printed on a mug and I did steal it. I've been rather busy this week and I have an interview on Friday (wish me luck!) so I'm going to keep this short and sweet so I can return to my student finances. It's one of those times when you're all stressed out and you want a relaxing bath but it will take up too much time so you have to have a quick shower and return to your books which isn't satisfactory at all. I apologize if I am not making any sense. This is how I have been trying to stay sane over the past few days:
Drinking gallons of tea - I usually have around 4 mugs a day but during times of stress or when I have days at home this tends to excel to around 8 cups of tea per 24 hours. Milk and 1 sugar every time.
 My best friend - what a beautiful face! We see each other almost everyday and are often found drinking milkshake, watching Family Guy or eating. Jasmine has to endure all my complaints and stress and I would be useless without her.
My mantra - before my English exam my teacher said I should have a mantra to keep me calm in important situations, this was his suggestion and I have found it rather useful recently.
How do you keep calm? 


No comments:

Post a Comment