Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

Another Day, Another Jumper


Hey guys, happy Friday! Unfortunately I've not got any celebratory plans for the end of this hectic week so I'm having a nerdy Friday night in, blogging and drinking glasses of water (party animal, I know...). 
I've began to love taking photos of my jumper collection, so I thought I'd share my 'jumper of the day' or JOTD for short. This beauty was given to me by a friend of mine who got it online from a Japanese company on eBay. Sometimes I despise internet shopping but I find buying things from other countries by the click of a button great! The orange animal print is fun and kooky, I don't think you'll find anything similar on the British highstreet. I try to use plain backgrounds for photographs but I think my chaotic bedroom suits the playful print of the jumper, what do you think


I've had Django Django on repeat all week, I'm a sucker for indie music and this band have that delicious indie funk in every track. Have a listen to Default, it's full of unusual sounds and the video is just as creative as the song.
I'm always looking for new music, have you got any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. This jumper is great! I love a good novelty animal print ha.

    Elise x

    ReplyDelete