Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

In the Summertime...

With all this snow and revision, I was beginning to feel a little blue. That was until my best friend booked us tickets to go to Spain for a week in June, it feels like there's a light (and some sun) at the end of the tunnel! So in preparation for my summer holidays I decided to dust off the old sunglasses collection and show you just how awesome it is.

These were a Christmas present from Jasmine, their correct name is Sunstaches and they are from Urban Outfitters. I think they're the ultimate novelty sunshade.
Now this pair were found in my Spanish house (I lived there for a while when I was 7) and they had to be bought over to England by special request. They definitely were worth the journey, I mean, they're tomato sunglasses...
 It will be a sad day when these bad boys brake or get lost, they have been my trusty number 1 pair for 4 years now. I found them at a supermarket in Germany and they are my absolute favourite.
Whilst cruising down Camden, I found I was squinting because of the sun. A quick trial and a fiver later, I was acquainted with this pair of floral sunglasses. They're great for festivals and holidays.

I know it is early to be preparing my choice of sunglasses but it brings a little summer spirit into this wintery cold. I hope you're wrapping up and thinking warm thoughts!
Love Eve
x

2 comments: